Sunday, March 25, 2012

Remotivated/House 1

It has been a while. My real estate and finances have been quite uneventful over the last couple of years so therefore there havent been any post. Well, thats about to change. I have been remotivated about real estate and I am jumping in with both feet.

A little while ago I bought a hurrican damaged home that was in poor shape, it even had horses living in it. I have just completed fixing it up. I plan to rent hold . The final numbers are not the best but I guess you live and you learn.

I will discussing in this blog the trials and tribulations of a first time landlord through the whole process. I will also be discussing my search for deal number 2.

Before and after pictures, a financial break down and additional details will follow in another post

2 comments:

KKnight said...

I'm also thinking about making the plunge into RE, too. Well, you say you're jumping in with both feet. Sounds good, but I don't want to jump with my eyes closed, too. Any advise for a first-timer getting into real estate?

articledon said...

Thanks for checking out my blog.

My only advise would be to take your time and wait for that good deal. you win or loose when you purchase. In the mean time read a lot of books, check out blogs and familiarize yourself with analyzing deals.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted on your success.